South Fiord B&B Facilities
We have two accommodation options at South Fiord.
We have a choice of Two en-suited rooms one with spa bath, both with patio.
The Cottage, 1 bedroom unit fully independent of house, self catering.
All have own private entrance,
Kea room , King bed, Patio . With private bathroom .
South Fiord B&B Room facilities
South Fiord comes with modern and private facilities, geared for guest comfort.
- Free Wifi access in your room.
- King bed or twin on request Freeview TV en-suited. ( Murchison room)
- Heated towel rail, Hair dryer Electric Blankets, heating, fridge.
- Each room has its own outdoor patio, private access.
- Price displayed is for 2 people, per night. 1 extra person is at an additional charge of $40 per night. Child under 2yrs free of charge,
- Murchison room Maximum 3 adults, 1 infant up to 3 yrs, (rollaway bed for 3rd person)
- The cottage 1bedroom 1 king bed and lounge kitchenette, maximum 3adults, (comfy sofa bed) in lounge,
Check out specials or email for latest offers,
We have a choice of Two ensuited B&B rooms
- Cost for additional guests is as follows:
- Each additional adult: $40.00 in B&B rooms
- Additional child (over 2 years, under 16 years): $40.00
- Infants 2 years or under no charge.
Guest pick up
We offer a pick up service by arrangement from Te Anau should you be traveling by bus.
We have plenty of free parking space to the rear of the building as marked. Longer term parking is also available if required.
As indicated by our signage we look forward to greeting you at our front door,
your name and room will be on our welcome board just ring the bell to alert us of your arrival.
Your continental breakfast includes:
- Tea ( selection)
- Coffee ( Nespresso, Plunger or instant)
- Hot chocolate
- Fresh or stewed fruit often from the garden,
- Toast bread ( A selection of home made)
- Cheese and salamis
- Muffins most days
- Selection of spreads
Laundry is available on request, washing machine, dryer (usage fee for dryer) outside clothes line.
Laundry is closed from 8pm till 10 am
Provided for your enjoyment is a shared BBQ on the front patio – we ask if you use it to ensure it remains clean for all of us to enjoy.
We have constructed a very special fire ball to relax around with a drink and a meal, please ask if you would like this option, (fine weather only).
No pets allowed. However your host have a very friendly cat named stripe, and a new Hungarian Vizsla puppy, Holly, arrived September.
- Walking poles to borrow for day hikes
- Rain coats, and umbrellas to borrow
- Organize picnic lunches for day trips
- Evening meal reservations
- Baby cot and high chair