South Fiord Reservations
- A reservation is confirmed by email or direct booking.
- Bookings are made in full at time of booking via our booking Button BOOK NOW which will lead you to our booking calendar ,dates prices,
- Prices are Quoted in NZD
- We accept Visa or Master card. via secure provider STRIPE
- South Fiord B&B is not responsible for differences caused by currency fluctuations or for bank charges arising from bookings or refunds,
- Activity requests are subject to availability, South Fiord is happy to reserve tours on your behalf and require full payment from a nominated credit card, tickets made available on arrival in Te Anau. You will receive an email confirmation of any bookings made.
Activity Cancelation Policy
- Once booked the terms of any cancelled activity is at the discretion of the tour operator.
South Fiord Cancellation Policy
Please understand that we are a small operator; late cancellations have a high impact on our business.
- Bookings can be canceled up until 14 days prior to arrival date, full refund less admin fee 10%.
- Amendments subject to availability.
- Cancellations made between 14 to 5 days of arrival, one night minimum will be charged.
- If cancelled within 48 hours prior to arrival date, the full amount will be forfeited by the Guest. No refund.
- Cancellations are not permitted to Non Refundable Bookings (or special offers).
- South Fiord is not responsible for differences caused by currency fluctuations or for bank charges arising from any refunds.
- Reservations made through certain third party websites and travel agents are subject to South Fiord's cancellation policies.
- Early departure/no show: If you depart early or fail to honour this reservation for any reason, you will not receive any credit or refund.
- We are regulated for a max of 3 people per bedroom (this includes children older than 12 months). If additional people arrive that are not confirmed when booking, you will need to pay for an upgrade to additional bedrooms. If there is no more room availability, there is NO refund for the entire booking.
- Unforeseen circumstance may be looked at on a case by case basis. Including Covid 19 virus.
Check in 3pm – 8pm.
- At the time of booking please provide us with your estimated time of arrival.
- An early Check In cannot be guaranteed, we are able to store luggage .
- If you are going to arrive later than 8 pm please advise.
Check out before 11am.
- Please check-out and vacate your room before 11am on the day of departure.
- We appreciate the rooms being left clean and tidy.
- Standard bedding arrangements is a "King" size. Prior notification for changes to "Singles / Twin" is required or a “Change Fee” will apply if advised on arrival.
- Maximum 3 people per 1 Bedroom. Must not be exceeded*
*(Exception: 1 child under 12 months is at no additional charge).
- The Kitchen is unavailable for guest use ,unless prior arrangements are made.
- Outdoor BBQ provided for guest use, your hosts are more than happy to help you enjoy this kiwi experience.
General Booking Information
- WIFI is free. But no downloading of Movies or Music allowed.
- You must be over the age of 18 years to check into South Fiord Bed and Breakfast.
- Changes to your accommodation are welcome at any time before 7 days of arrival, subject to availability.
- Travel Insurance is highly recommended for unforeseen circumstances.
- Any breakages, damages, missing items or additional cleaning, or other costs including lost or non-return of keys will be charged .
- Minimum night’s stay apply over various peak times.
- Porta cot hire: Free
- High chair hire: Free
- Continental breakfast: Free
- Cooked breakfasts are on request: cost $30 per person prior notice required.
- Gluten free/ Vegan/Vegetarian options available please advise when booking
- A selection of walking poles, coats and umbrellas are available for guest to borrow ,no charge.
- All prices on our web site / quoted are always in $NZD